The Primus Expedition Service does not affect the consumer's statutory rights under applicable national laws in force, nor the consumer's right against the dealer arising from their sales/purchase contract.
In addition to the consumer's statutory rights, Primus Expedition Service covers normal use by the initial user or purchaser of this particular Primus product. The Primus Expedition Service is valid worldwide and applies to this Primus expedition stove.
Through the Primus Expedition Service, Primus hereby offer to the initial user or purchaser to either provide spare parts, repair or replace the defective products for the life of the product if this Primus product would break due to defect in materials and workmanship. Primus reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to decide on how to carry out the service for the faulty product.
Primus reserves the right to replace any discontinued product with one of equal value.
The Primus Expedition Service is valid from the date of purchase, i.e. the date stated on the receipt, and is only provided upon presentation of the purchase receipt indicating the date of purchase, product type and dealers name. Primus reserves the right to refuse the Primus Expedition Service if the receipt cannot be presented or the information contained in it is incomplete or illegible.
How to make a claim:
The initial user or purchaser of the Primus expedition stove can make a claim for service by clicking Submit a Request below to contact Customer Service or by calling 800-443-4871 and by presenting the receipt of purchase. After making a claim we will get back to you within 3 working days with our reply on how to carry out the service of the faulty product. Primus reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to decide on the means to be taken in order to render The Expedition Service. Never send a product to Primus before contacting us over telephone or e-mail.
Disclaimer - THE PRIMUS EXPEDITION SERVICE WILL NOT COVER:
• Normal wear and tear such as tarnishes, cosmetic wear, dents and scratches on the fuel bottle.
• Abusive or improper treatment.
• Non-compliance with applicable safety precautions and regulations.
• Damage resulting from repairs or adjustments which have been conducted by unauthorized service organizations or persons.
• Damages caused by accidents.
• Damage as a result of misuse or lack of proper maintenance. Please note that multifuel stoves require maintenance as described in the user manual.